Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A new month a new chapter.. Time to look forward & move on. In the previous chapter, God has put me in a real tough test, but I know He want to stretch me for my growth. Thks Lord! Well.. now I'm wonder what's next? Lol.. No matter what, I'm gonna trust in You, Lord!!

Going to LC this Thu, I'm so excited because I know it's time for renewal, refreshing & recharge. Cool! Taking a break off my work & going overseas to chill, that's what most working professional will dream of having right now. For me, other than enjoying myself, I want to be spiritually recharged, so I can run my engine with full tank back in S'pore. I'll be on fire!! Lol..

Thanks CY, Jas & Nel for you have helped & encouraged me endlessly in my previous chapter. I truly appreciate all of you!

Rit, Jer, Joel, KL, KC; continue to be greatly used by God for His kingdom sake, I believe God will stretch you & expand you in times ahead!

Hong Kong, here I come!! ;-)

No comments: