Sunday, August 31, 2008

I slept alot today, feel physically tired after a long week, got so much (work, ministry, people, etc) to think about until I recently spotted grey hair. Oh no.. I got to slow down, if not before I reach 30, my head will be filled with greys! Lol..

God is indeed gd.. He has really been blessing my team abundantly; we have been seeing conversions taking place week after week. Ytd, we have another convert from NS group. I'm so glad.. Thks Lord!! I remembered I gave this phosphesy during prayer meet with my leaders & sub-district 2 mths ago that God is gonna soften the land of SP campus & NS camps, and open the heart of the people to respond to Him. It is happening right now!!

"7 years of abundants is gonna come to pass!" Whether I will go thru this 7yrs of my life as a single or married, in local or overseas, I gonna live it out for You, Lord! You are the One worth spending my life for.

Lord, You are indeed my loving, faithful & gracious God! I struggled & You guide me. I failed, yet you never fail. I teared & You are with me. Thanks Lord for everything!! :-)

No comments: