Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quality Time

Mornin; Attended coordination meeting, need to make some changes to the drawings again.. Ha! Afternoon; rush out my paperwork. Now finally have completed what I wanna do today. Great!! Gonna settle other matters for my work tml..

Later when I go back home, plan to spend some quality time with God & family. Its been quite a while since I really spend time with my family. During the weekdays last wk, everytime I step into my house, the light was off & my family members were all back to their room. Moreover, I was drained after work & meeting up with people.

Took some time to pray for my sheeps (Ritchie, Jeremiah, Joel, Karchun & Kok Leng). Lord, may you bless them to be strong male leaders to be greatly anointed by You; just like how you have called Moses, Joshua, David, Peter & Paul to serve You. Help them to be a great influence in ministry & campus/NS. Holy Spirit, empower them greatly!!

Faith in God!!

No comments: