Thursday, July 17, 2008

Promise Land

I juz realise this morning that I didn't write any entry ytd. Oop.. Ha! Anw, was busy with other stuffs & chatting with ppl, so today I shall write then. Let me think, what should I blog today??

Somehow my heart is filled with lots of burden. Let me take some time to pray.. Lord, I do feel a lot for my beloved bro & sis in SP. I sense in my heart something is lacking in this campus, hindering this campus to grow to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, I trust You are gonna bring us out of where we are now & into the promise land real soon.

In the next few months, we will see more new leaders rise up especially guys; at the same time we gonna see SP break 30 & heading towards 4o. In times to come, SP is gonna move to 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, .......!!! I may not be able to step into the promise land (juz like Moses didn't make it as well), but I trust in my heart SP will reach there (When Joshua led the Israelites into the promises of God). Cool! :-)

Well.. wanna do some reading.. gd book!! Lol.. Cheers!!

Heading into Promise Land!!

No comments: