Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm finally back blogging! Feel really good to blog again. Lol..

Had a enjoyable weekend! Get to spend time with my family & relatives on Sat evening, as it was my grandfather's 80th bday, we went for ala carte buffet. The food was "really really really delicious". Ha! I sound so excited! Well.. I truly enjoyed my meal & the time i spent with my family & relatives.

Met Choon Yam on Sun evening & went to a few places. 1st we went to starbucks @ cathey to drink & chat, 2nd to hotpot culture @ marina square to have dinner (oh no.. I need to exercise, as I've eaten too much for the past two days), 3rd to have a glimpse of F1 racing (the F1 cars are just so fast that I couldn't even identify their colours), lastly went to topman to shop around for my service leading clothing.

Nevertheless, I had a fruitful personal time with God, as I was reading John on the NKJV & get to learn something from Jesus's life. Despite of knowing what He had to go through, he stood firm & continue to live out God's will in His life even till death. Sometimes I ask myself what if I were to go through exactly what Jesus went through. How will I react? Am I willing to leave everything, take up the cross & follow Jesus?

Your grace is sufficient for me & I'm willing to step out in faith to follow You. You continually gives me courage to face my fears; wisdom to solve problems; & faith to see breakthroughs. I truly appreciate You & gonna give my excellent for You, Lord! :-)

One Life For Christ!

No comments: