Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm back!! Had a marvelous & fruitful LC in Hong Kong. Now that I am fully refreshed, renewed & recharged; gonna be unstoppable & unbreakable, as I choose You Lord!!

I learnt a lot thru this LC, as it helps me to make clear of my direction & understanding. I get to learn thru people I mix with as well; those that are of more professional adults, international pastors & delegates. The sharing of their experiences & cultures have helped me widen my perspective; I truly felt so blessed during this LC, as I know I'm learning & growing continually.

Mission & male leadership have always been a burden in my heart. I'm working my way to be both a mobilizer & a goer in these 7 years, as I believe in God's promises & gonna claim on to it tightly. I know God has called men to take up the role of leadership, as this is one calling God has given me since I started off as CL. I've seen how our men ministry grow in tertiary for the past 6 yrs & I believe there are still more to come in the next few yrs; we shall see more charismatic & strong male leaders rising up soon!! ;-)

"7 years of abundants"
The harvest is plentiful but the worker will never be few!

No comments: