Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friendship

I'm back! Its been 5 days since I last blogged, the past few days have been great! I enjoyed myself with my close friends & colleagues; spending quality time together.

Last night, I went to KK hospital with my boss & a few of my colleagues to visit one of my colleagues whose wife has just given birth to their newborn son. The infant was very tiny & adorable. Ha!! It was definately one of my colleagues most excited & joyful days in his life (Even though he know he will have to make lots of changes & adjustments to his life in times ahead.). I guess I'll be feeling the same if I have a newborn too. Err.. why am I thinking so far, its still quite far off. Ha!! Well.. actually nothing wrong with thinking abt that! Lol..

Met up with Abi last Sun, the meet up was gd. We enjoyed gd food, movie & talks with one another. Most importantly, I truly enjoy & appreciate our friendship together. Thanks Abi for everything!! We shall continue to grow in Christ together! :-)

No comments: